18.11.11

Illustrating


I love illustrations. I want to be an illustrator. I really like Pauline Baynes, E. H. Shepard, and Kate Seredy(Especially her drawings in the Good Master).  I always wanted to develop a "style"of my own so I started copying artwork of the illustrators I just listed. Recently I found I could start drawing characters on my own! I'm really excited. Here are the drawings I did recently.
Have a good week!
Anna

At the seaside 
                                                                   
Ready for the ball
                                                     
Touring the world

Playing baseball

3 comments:

  1. These are great Anna! You have been posting often--I love it! The second picture looks like the Elizabeth Bennet in the BBC Pride and Prejudice..just FYI.
    Love and miss you, deary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love you too. Have fun with Abby!
    oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! She does look like Elizabeth. I didn't even mean to do that. :-)

    ReplyDelete